[MPlayer-translations] Re: [MPlayer-DOCS] r21641 - in

Kun Niu haoniukun at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 02:10:53 CET 2006

 Yes. Torinthiel is right.
In actual fact, we have two character systems in Chinese.
One is traditional Chinese character which is still largely used in
HongKong, TaiWan etc.
The other is widely used in main land. And it is called simplified Chinese.
I recommend that we change directory name of the xml doc to zh_cn, and there
might be another directory called zh_tw.
I can only do much work at the weekend. So please forgive me if I get slow
down in recent days.

Sincerely,
Kun