[Mplayer-dvb] Is it possible with Pre9 to convert a AVI to MPEGPES (for dvb card) ??

Esa Pekkarinen pekkis at maxisat.fi
Wed Nov 6 21:01:06 CET 2002

I've used little modified mencvcd-script for these kind of conversions.
Originally it converts all mencoder compatible videoformats into vcd/svcd
disks. The modifications are simple: I never burn mpeg-files to disk and
therefore I've disabled the running of vcdimager and cdrdao and deletion of
muxed mpeg-file.