[MPlayer-cygwin] [TEST] working CD playback in windows - Track Number not reported probably NODEAMON

Erik Lunchpail erik_27can at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 28 17:24:12 CEST 2005

> >More cache. I get good results with -cache 2048.
> The
> >track display is getting clobbered somewhere, it
> >happens with cddb too, possibly from fill_buffer.
> But
> >as I mentioned, it doesn't seem to affect playback,
> >only the printed message on the commandline.

Yea the display errors are completely eluding me atm,
i'll have to take a closer look at them later. For now
i've been fixing up the cddb portions. I have
reading/writing cache fine, it just needs fine-tuning
on a few checks. Rocky (libcdio author) also pointed
out cdio_get_track_msf/lba() functions in libcdio
which could possibly replace the 4 read_toc()
functions in cddb.c, cutting down the code quite a bit
which i'll also try to get working.

I'll post a new patch and binary soon.

Regards,
Erik