[MPlayer-cygwin] [BUGREPORT] [NOVIRUS] MPlayer/MEncoderreproduciblecrash on

compn tempn at twmi.rr.com
Tue Nov 29 03:42:30 CET 2005

On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 13:46:02 -0500
John Brown <johnbrown105 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> >you say it does not crash using -vo null? thats very very strange...
> >-vo directx:noaccel or -nodr or -nodouble help any?
>
> Oops! In fact, -vo null crashes also. None of the folllowing combinations
> worked:

yeah, i figured -vo null would crash since its a codec problem :(

> The only thing I can think of is dhahelpser.sys, which is included with the

dhahelper is only called using -vo winvidix

b9807bddd55d3d4da93a0bf5f67e4144 *c:\\programs\\mplayer\\pncrt.dll
thats the same md5sum as your pncrt.dll?

like i said before, i think the only solution is to find a different or
non-crashing drv43260.dll.

-compn