[MPlayer-cygwin] cygwin documentation

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Wed Sep 4 16:31:31 CEST 2002

Yes, think it too... but renaming process doesn't work.
we get files with [1] and .tar.tar or so funny names ...
(well after that it will be OT :) his file was correct after all...]
my workaround with Yahoo ! Mail to get compressed attachments:
save it to your briefcase (or Porte-documents in french).
Original gzipped file : 1.9k
not zipped : circa 4k

 --- Julien WAJSBERG <flash at minet.net> a écrit : > Well, my mail agent
is Pine, so I think it doesn't decompress itself