[MPlayer-cygwin] cygwin documentation

Julien WAJSBERG flash at minet.net
Wed Sep 4 09:24:05 CEST 2002

Well, my mail agent is Pine, so I think it doesn't decompress itself the
file... But maybe lynx does :)

I think automatic decompress is a feature.. Since browsers can usually
do gunzip (for example when the server uses gzip compression), it also
automatically decompress .gz files :)
Or maybe because lots of unix files used to be in .txt.gz or .ps.gz :)

--
Flash