[MPlayer-cygwin] compiling mplayer probs ...

Sycotic Smith sycotic at linuxmail.org
Sun Sep 1 22:24:41 CEST 2002

> There is no such file in CVS.  Are you certain it's been committed?
> Also, could you send your latest draft to this list?

Yeah, will be Tuesday when I get back to my office to do it, forgot to send it home before I left.

> That has always annoyed me.  Can someone explain to me why there's not
> yet a native windows code to load DLLs for mplayer?  Is anyone currently
> working on this?  If it's not already on the latest round of the
> wishlist on mplayer-dev-eng, I'll send that in.
>
> --Joey

I am looking into it, but as I've said before, I am still green behind the gills when it comes to W*ndows coding.  From what I understand, it would just need a basic load() function, and then pass off all info to the dll, right?  I'm looking into the loader/wine/ src to see what we may need.

/S. Smith