[MPlayer-cygwin] cygwin documentation

Sycotic Smith sycotic at linuxmail.org
Tue Sep 3 20:11:50 CEST 2002

Here is my second draft of the cygwin docs for mplayer.  I have submitted a couple patches to the -dev-eng list, hopefully they will be tested and applied for us.  The patches would make some of this draft obsolete, but I will send along anyhow, just in case we don't get our fixes in place.  Seems none of them have been applied in the past since some of the authors do not agree with us using their app on win32...

Gzipped due to improper formatting from this mailer.  And they call themselves linux-based...  Let me know if you have problems opening, I can try sending from a pine terminal.

/S. Smith