[MPlayer-cygwin] submitted patch to -dev-eng

Sycotic Smith sycotic at linuxmail.org
Sun Sep 1 22:20:10 CEST 2002

I will send the draft to this list tuesday, forgot to send it to my home box before I left work on friday...

> > 4) fixes AA_LIB if X11 is found
>
> Have you tried this patch on a cygwin box without X11?
> Does aalib still require -lncurses without X11 support enabled?
> I'm seperated from my cygwin machines right now, so can someone
> test this?  I suspect that -lncurses may be required for cygwin
> aalib whether X11 is there or not.
>
> --Joey

No, and my guess is it does need ncurses (of course it still depends on the users' aalib install).  Should I instead add a cc_check for ncurses if aalib is found, and then add it to the AA_LIBS line instead?  I'm still learning, so it's slow going for me.

/S. Smith