[rtmpdump] branch master updated. ee5456b Update OpenSSL support

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at greysector.net
Fri Mar 1 19:38:53 EET 2024

On Friday, 01 March 2024 at 16:01, Howard Chu wrote:
> Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:
> > Hello, Howard.
> > Unfortunately, this breaks building with GnuTLS, e.g.:
>
> Thanks for that. I suspected there'd be a problem here but didn't have
> time to check it myself.

You're welcome. Coincidentally, I've decided to submit rtmpdump to
Fedora. It's been part of RPM Fusion for quite long for legal reasons,
but Red Hat legal cleared it for inclusion some time ago. I'm glad to
see activity upstream.

On a side note, I'm told the OBS Studio fork of librtmp has some nice
improvements over the original code:
https://github.com/obsproject/obs-studio/tree/master/plugins/obs-outputs/librtmp
It might be worth taking a look. If you merged their improvements,
perhaps they can be convinced to stop bundling librtmp.

Regards,
Dominik
--
Fedora   https://fedoraproject.org
Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that