[rtmpdump] Live Leafs TV Interactive Stream Broken In 2.4

NhJm nhjm449 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 04:23:43 CET 2011

I think that your 2.4 rtmpdump is still trying to use the 2.3
librtmp.so. Please make sure that you `make install` your 2.4
librtmp.so. :-)

The UsherToken parameter was inserted between existing
RTMP_SetupStream parameters. Probably wouldn't've had this issue if it
had been appended to the end of the parameter list instead.

(Shouldn't we be changing the RTMP_LIB_VERSION and .so.# version
number when changing the API? I also don't think rtmpdump/etc. is
calling RTMP_LibVersion() to see if the library is an acceptable
version.)

-NhJm