[rtmpdump] Live Leafs TV Interactive Stream Broken In 2.4

Micah Galizia micahgalizia at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 02:49:38 CET 2011

Hi,

Here is a new (though I immagine similar) dump using rtmp from git:
http://pastebin.com/1t4LH5Q8

The command I used to generate it was:

rtmpdump --live -o test.mp4 -z -r
"rtmp://cdncon.fc.llnwd.net/cdncon/nhl/s_leafstv_live_game_1600_1?eid=21009&pid=21009&gid=3000&uid=196189&e=1322444664&h=934c8adbed8e9af589da2fc7d649a585"
2> debug.log

The same command using 2.3 works.