[MPlayer-users] Error on GNUTLS when compiling MPlayer

Stephane Ascoet stephaneascoet at free.fr
Sun Feb 21 00:36:33 EET 2021

17/02/2021, Reimar Döffinger :
> pkg-config --cflags gnutls

Hi, "pkg-config --exists gnutls ; echo $?" gives 0
  pkg-config --cflags gnutls
gives
-I/usr/include/p11-kit-1

Something elses worries me: when compiling without GnuTLS support, there's the
following error still(it was there in the first place already, but I thought
that it could posibly be linked with GnuTLS problem at that moment):
"ffmpeg/libavcodec/libavcodec.a(allcodecs.o): In function `avcodec_register_all':
allcodecs.c:(.text+0x644): undefined reference to `ff_qtrle_decoder'
Makefile:750: recipe for target 'mplayer' failed
make: *** [mplayer] Error 1"
--
Sincerely, Stephane Ascoet