[MPlayer-users] OSD menu rendering crashes after r38142

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Sat May 30 20:22:50 EEST 2020

On 30 May 2020 19:04:21 CEST, max muster <steyding-at-yahoo.de at ffmpeg.org> wrote:
> strange.
>I've compiled mplayer r38142 with ffmpeg 4.2.2 source (because of MF
>encoder issues in newer ffmpeg release) and i used current ffmpeg
>source as i compile mplayer with current release.
>mplayer r38142 still worksmplayer r38188 still not working.
>
>This bug appears since mplayer source code was change with "new/other"
>SSE cpu flags (?) (r38143)
>So i guess it is not ffmpeg related.

It looks to me like the big your seeing now is not the one you saw first.
But to confirm, could you test that you don't have a crash without - menu-startup?
And make a backtrace using -nosound and maybe compiling with --enable-debug.
One thing I noticed now is that you have a 32 bit build, that I have not tested yet.