[MPlayer-users] OSD menu rendering crashes after r38142

max muster steyding at yahoo.de
Sat May 30 20:04:21 EEST 2020

 strange.
I've compiled mplayer r38142 with ffmpeg 4.2.2 source (because of MF encoder issues in newer ffmpeg release) and i used current ffmpeg source as i compile mplayer with current release.
mplayer r38142 still worksmplayer r38188 still not working.

This bug appears since mplayer source code was change with "new/other" SSE cpu flags (?) (r38143)
So i guess it is not ffmpeg related.

   Am Samstag, 30. Mai 2020, 13:44:12 MESZ hat Reimar Döffinger <reimar.doeffinger at gmx.de> Folgendes geschrieben:

  On 29 May 2020 22:22:47 CEST, max muster <steyding-at-yahoo.de at ffmpeg.org> wrote:
> Hello Reimar,
>
>i attached the gdb output now as zip file.

This points to
0x010df6e9 in fft32 (z=0x35afd0f0) at libavutil/tx_template.c:342
342    DECL_FFT(32,16,8)
Which should mean it shouldn't be related to the menu or even MPlayer but actually some FFmpeg codec.
Are you sure this is still related to the menu feature?
I mean, we should look into it either way, but it's quite different kind of debug if it's a codec issue.

Thanks,
Reimar