[MPlayer-users] AC3 decoder spamming the console when playing DVDs

Stephen Mollett molletts at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 16 13:18:58 EET 2020

Hi Alexander,

On 14/01/2020 22:48, Alexander Strasser wrote:
>> ...
>> [ac3 @ 0x7f101e2691a0]Got unexpected packet after EOF
 >> ...
> It should be fixed since MPlayer SVN r37946 . The problem was also
> reported as MPlayer ticket #2329 .
> ...
> If you could update to the newest release or the latest development
> version, the problem should be gone.

Confirmed - updating to the live ebuild which pulls directly from svn 
fixes it. Not sure why I didn't check that (or even the latest release 
version) - I guess I'm losing my touch since giving up working in IT 
and/or I've got lazy and assumed that Gentoo was up-to-the-minute with 
its ebuild.


More information about the MPlayer-users mailing list