[MPlayer-users] AC3 decoder spamming the console when playing DVDs
eclipse7 at gmx.net
Thu Jan 16 21:56:17 EET 2020
On 2020-01-16 11:18 +0000, Stephen Mollett wrote:
> On 14/01/2020 22:48, Alexander Strasser wrote:
> > > ...
> > > [ac3 @ 0x7f101e2691a0]Got unexpected packet after EOF
> >> ...
> > It should be fixed since MPlayer SVN r37946 . The problem was also
> > reported as MPlayer ticket #2329 .
> > ...
> > If you could update to the newest release or the latest development
> > version, the problem should be gone.
> Confirmed - updating to the live ebuild which pulls directly from svn fixes
> it. Not sure why I didn't check that (or even the latest release version) -
> I guess I'm losing my touch since giving up working in IT and/or I've got
> lazy and assumed that Gentoo was up-to-the-minute with its ebuild.
Thanks for confirming. I'm glad it works for you now.
Happy movie watching :)
More information about the MPlayer-users