[MPlayer-users] Help needed: Video scaling

Paul Strickland paul_strickland at mail.com
Thu Nov 21 21:06:04 EET 2019

Thanks for the input, guys

I've three screens running, but on 3 different machines. They are sync'd using the udp master/slave functionality. Only one of them needs to be scaled down.

The suggested -zoom -xy 0.67 worked well in isolation, but seemed to struggle when I had a master & slave setup going, where either the master or slave didn't have a zoom option set. But adding -zoom -xy 1 to the machines that didn't need scaling seemed to solve the problem.

So it looks like I have a working solution. Won't be able to test it in the full rig until tomorrow, but I'll let you know how I get on.

Cheers

Paul