[MPlayer-users] HELP: My messages aren't being sent to this list

James Board jpboard2 at yahoo.com
Wed May 21 14:47:40 CEST 2014

Here's what's happening, I think: when I send an email to
a mailing list, that mailing list then sends my email to all
subscribers of the list.  When the list resends my message,
the mailing list somehow 'spoofs' my email address so it looks
to everyone else that the mail is coming from me (when in reality,
the mail is coming from the mailing list).

Yahoo recently implemented changes that tell recipients
of those spoofed messages (the subscribers of the mailing list)
to reject any incoming email messages that were not sent from
a Yahoo server, but were spoofed to appear to be from a Yahoo
server.

I think that is why my messages are tagged as spam to everyone.

I think that is why I was unsubscribed to ffmpeg-user.

Does this make any sense?