[MPlayer-users] HELP: My messages aren't being sent to this list

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Wed May 21 16:59:39 CEST 2014

On 21.05.14 05:47, James Board wrote:
>Here's what's happening, I think: when I send an email to
>a mailing list, that mailing list then sends my email to all
>subscribers of the list.  When the list resends my message,
>the mailing list somehow 'spoofs' my email address so it looks
>to everyone else that the mail is coming from me (when in reality,
>the mail is coming from the mailing list).

It sends e-mail with your From: but with changed subject (sa-users prefix).
That apparently breaks DKIM signatures which causes the yahoo to refuse your
(and other yahoo users') mail.

well, changing subject: by mailing list sucks (we see here).

However, this policy sucks even more as you can see in following thread:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg87171.html

My mind is like a steel trap - rusty and illegal in 37 states.