[MPlayer-users] Inverse Telecine and JPEG Extraction

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Mon Sep 30 07:30:05 CEST 2013

James Board <jpboard2 <at> yahoo.com> writes:

> >(as said, use -filter_complex instead of -vf)

> In sh, the error message is "No such filter: 'pullup'".

Command line and complete, uncut console output missing.

If you care about yuv422, you have to use fieldmatch or
filmdint. If you really want to code yourself, I would
strongly recommend to try porting filmdint to FFmpeg.
It should be simpler than creating multi-file output
for MEncoder because many similar commits exist, for
example 9c77445.

Carl Eugen