[MPlayer-users] Inverse Telecine and JPEG Extraction

James Board jpboard2 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 29 23:10:07 CEST 2013

>> >ffmpeg -i IN.avi -vf pullup,fps=24000/1001,split[a][b] \

>> >-vc ffvhuff -map [a] OUT.avi -map [b] OUT%4d.png
>
>(as said, use -filter_complex instead of -vf)

Yes, I tried that command with  -filter_complex.  In tcsh, the error mesage is 'ffmpeg: no match.
In sh, the error message is "No such filter: 'pullup'".

>If speed matters use pullup.

Yes, speed matters (when the difference is 3x).
I'll try pullup.  As far as the Inverse Telecine is concerned,
how does pullup compare to filmdint in mencoder?