[MPlayer-users] Building MPlayer and XMMS

Elio Blanca eblanca76 at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Feb 28 10:34:14 CET 2013

Hi Vladimir,

Il 27/02/2013 23:03, Vladimir Mosgalin ha scritto:
> Out of curiousity, which plugin are you interested in?

as reported here:
http://users.softlab.ntua.gr/~ttsiod/mp3pro.html
using xmms1.x plugin system via mplayer is the only way (apart from running xmms itself) of getting
an old mp3pro plugin working and so achieving a native solution for playing mp3pro files in linux (I
found a few dozens files lying around).
I know there are working win32 players (nice gui!) and wine is a great piece of software but I often
deal with command line and I LOVE the flexibility mplayer offers.