[MPlayer-users] Bug: Wrong start OSD time when playing this m2ts file (uploaded)

Dâniel Fraga fragabr at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 15:17:06 CEST 2009

On Wed, 9 Sep 2009 08:38:01 +0200 (CEST)
"Oliver Seitz" <info at vtnd.de> wrote:

> I've just made my first DVB-T recording, and it was the longest
> TV-production ever, a 24h-long documentary. It was aired starting at 6.00
> a.m. to 6.00 a.m.
>
> The timestamp starts at 35860, resetting from 95443.5 to 0 right in the
> file and continuing to 26824. The file plays fine on mplayer and converts
> fine on mencoder.
>
> If a timestamp would need to start at 0, for every digital receiver a
> special stream would have to be generated. While possible in theory for
> internet streaming, it can't be done for DVB. Therefore it's essential
> that a timestamp may start from anywhere.

	Ok, but I have several m2ts files ripped from blu-ray titles
and all of them start at 00:00:00. Only this one I uploaded doesn't.

	I really don't understand the reason for that.

	Ps: it would be nice if there's a option to force it start at
00:00:00 so my subtitle file can sync properly (-subdelay isn't
helping).

--
Linux 2.6.31-rc9: Man-Eating Seals of Antiquity