[MPlayer-users] Bug: Wrong start OSD time when playing this m2ts file (uploaded)

RC cooleyr at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 03:41:09 CEST 2009

On Wed, 9 Sep 2009 10:17:06 -0300
Dâniel Fraga <fragabr at gmail.com> wrote:

> 	Ok, but I have several m2ts files ripped from blu-ray titles
> and all of them start at 00:00:00. Only this one I uploaded doesn't.

Lucky.

> 	I really don't understand the reason for that.

The timestamps are stored in the file.  Whoever created the video,
created it with timestamps that don't start from zero.  Nothing more to
it than that.

> 	Ps: it would be nice if there's a option to force it start at
> 00:00:00 so my subtitle file can sync properly (-subdelay isn't
> helping).

MPlayer can't do anything about it.  The file is what it is.

If you re-encode it, and create a new file, MEncoder will start the
timestamps from 0.

--
Don't trust me! I'm wrong!