[MPlayer-users] MPlayer-users Digest, Vol 47, Issue 39

Pedro A ARANDA paaguti at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 14 08:05:19 CET 2007

> Message: 3
> Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 13:56:13 -0500
> From: The Wanderer
> Subject: Re: [MPlayer-users] (no subject)
> To: "MPlayer usage questions, feature requests,	bug reports"

> Pedro A ARANDA wrote:
>
>> My config file for mplayer is quite simple:
>
> Your post is also quite unreadable.

Sorry for that, but 40ºC fever and hotmail are sometimes incompatible :-(

Second try in a different format:

MPlayer SVN tests:

SVN version 25045
-vo x11

both AVI files and MPEG TS are played OK, the APID and VPID in the MPEG TS stream are recognised correctly and the OSD works fine

-vo xv
-vo gl
-vo gl2
-vo gl:yuv=5:glfinish:lscale=2
MPEG TS: Mplayer freezes, Ctrl-C on the console is the only way to get out, but APID and VPID where detected correctly from transport stream as per console output.

-vo xv
-vo gl:yuv=5:glfinish:lscale=2
AVI file played correctly, OSD works

-vo gl
-vo gl2
AVI file played correctly, OSD works, but message that my machine might be too slow appeared

I hope this is better for you, Wanderer(Wotan?)

KR,/PA