[MPlayer-users] MPlayer-users Digest, Vol 47, Issue 39

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Wed Nov 14 12:52:30 CET 2007

Pedro A ARANDA wrote:

>>> My config file for mplayer is quite simple:
>>
>> Your post is also quite unreadable.
>
> Sorry for that, but 40ºC fever and hotmail are sometimes incompatible
> :-(

IMO Hotmail is generally incompatible to begin with. Hope you're feeling
cooler, at least; I'm surprised you even managed to type with that kind
of fever.

Your latest mail is better, but still has at least two problems: it does
not have the correct In-Reply-To header and therefore breaks threading
(most likely because you replied to the digest - this is generally Not
Recommended), and it has lines significantly longer than the preferred
~80 characters.

> I hope this is better for you, Wanderer(Wotan?)

No, that's not the right Wanderer, but I have occasionally wondered if
anyone would attempt that connection. ^_^

Your latest reply also does not contain anywhere near the same
information as your previous post.

Generally, if there is a problem, we request that the exact command line
(and, if present, any relevant config-file settings) and all of console
output be provided with the problem report. Without that, there is
little anyone can do to diagnose problems.

I personally am no longer particularly skilled at diagnosing most
problems at this kind of distance anyway, but there are people on the
list who are significantly better.

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.