[MPlayer-users] How do I configure internal dvdnav support when creating a Debian package?

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Sun Dec 2 18:22:26 CET 2007

Hi!

Pedro A ARANDA <paaguti <at> hotmail.com> writes:

> I would like to know what configure param enables the use of the internal
> dvdnav support,

There is no such configure switch: MPlayer usually autodetects installed
libraries.

> which I understand has been integrated into MPLayer.

No.
You can download libdvdnav here:
http://www.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/releases/dvdnav/

[Your problems with XV and SDL]
(Forget SDL.)
Did you ever send a gdb backtrace?
(I don't believe anyone ever told you to shut up about these problems.)

Does -vo gl:yuv=4 work for you? IIRC, this is the fastest vo for some
people (not for me).

Carl Eugen