[MPlayer-users] How do I configure internal dvdnav support when creating a Debian package?

Pedro A ARANDA paaguti at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 2 13:54:49 CET 2007

Hi folks,

I would like to know what configure param enables the use of the internal dvdnav
support, which I understand has been integrated into MPLayer.

I might be wrong again, as I seem to be on the fact that I'm experiencing
problems _just_ with MPEG files on some video drivers (XV and SDL only),
But I'm not going to make a diplomatic incident out of someone telling me
to shut up about this problem. I'm able to watch all video types with the
gl2 driver at home, so I'm not going to care anymore about this other
problem which really doesn't make it impossible for me to use MPlayer.

KR,/PA