[MPlayer-users] Re: DVD trouble on Inspiron 6000 (SCSI: No DMA): including compile errors (was: libdts)

Thorgal Aegirsson d_werdan at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 17 17:31:42 CET 2005

Hello,

I don't build much on debian. I use synaptic (apt
frontend) and get the latest stuff (unstable tree, I
like bleeding-edge stuff). I rarely have to build
anything. Lately, I used gcc4 for mplayer because I
use mplayer-cvs, and I have no problems. But the alsa
stuff is precompiled, and I have no problem there
either. Honestly, once you get used to the debian apt
stuff, you don't see much of the "./configure, make,
make install" sequence ;)

T.