[MPlayer-users] GUI for mplayer which runs directly on frame buffer.

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Thu Jul 21 12:50:18 CEST 2005

On Thursday, 21 July 2005 at 08:00, Rajinder Paul wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I m sorry for not using the proper way to post a query.

Stop being sorry and start doing it properly. You're top-replying in an
unrelated thread. This annoys a lot of people and significantly decreases
your chances of ever getting any response other than FOAD. Read this:
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html before you post again.

> I have a problem.
> i want to run mplayer on pda without x11. I mean to say on frame buffer.
> So i required a gui which runs mplayer directly on frame buffer without
> using X11,kde,Gtk etc.

You've already been told there's no such GUI right now and if you don't
write one, there won't be, so stop being a nuisance.

R.