[MPlayer-users] GUI for mplayer which runs directly on frame buffer.

Rajinder Paul paul.rajinder at netsity.com
Thu Jul 21 08:00:12 CEST 2005

Hi all

I m sorry for not using the proper way to post a query.
I have a problem.
i want to run mplayer on pda without x11. I mean to say on frame buffer.
So i required a gui which runs mplayer directly on frame buffer without
using X11,kde,Gtk etc.
I m using qt/embedded as window manager on the pda.
Waiting for the reply.

Thanks & Regards

Rajinder Paul