[MPlayer-users] lavf demuxer

Andrew A. Gill superluser at frontiernet.net
Tue Dec 13 08:19:36 CET 2005

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005, Ryan Olf wrote:

> Yeah, *thanks*.  I thought that maybe a simple question could get a simple
> answer, or at least AN answer.  I posted a few days ago with the subject:

Sorry.  I read this list with half an eye.  In fact, I'm only
on the list because I'm too lazy to unsubscribe.

Anywho, I get plenty of errors, but it just produces noisy
video.  Both play just fine.

--
|Andrew A. Gill                       |I posted to Silent-Tristero and|
|<superluser at frontiernet.net>         |all I got was this stupid sig! |
|Yet: <http://www.needsfoodbadly.com>                 Temporary sig: --

And now, the sleep.