[MPlayer-users] lavf demuxer

Ryan Olf ryan at efrus.com
Tue Dec 13 06:22:14 CET 2005

Yeah, *thanks*.  I thought that maybe a simple question could get a simple
answer, or at least AN answer.  I posted a few days ago with the subject:
lavf demuxer 64bit problem? including all the relevant information, and
got no replies, so I thought I'd try something simple, coax average joe
user into revealing his/her experience.  I thought, maybe all the details
turned people away.  If you want the details, you can see that email in
the archives:

http://archives.free.net.ph/message/20051210.105528.7c873386.en.html

Includes sample files!  For even more history, check out the thread that
began with this post:

http://archives.free.net.ph/message/20051130.075027.ad518b0f.en.html

For the lazy, if it helps, the system is AMD64 Gentoo, and the files are
ATSC digital television streams.  Again, see the first link above for more
details and sample files.  If you want even more details, I'll gladly give
them, as I'd like to figure out the problem I'm having.

Ryan