[MPlayer-users] Re: Problems playing RealPlayer streams.

mplayerhq.hu at jamesplace.net mplayerhq.hu at jamesplace.net
Sun Jun 6 22:18:06 CEST 2004

Thank you so much for the help. Everything is working now except for the
archived  CSPAN.org links. The live feeds work fine, but on the archived
links I get an error stating, “rtsp  is not a registered protocol.” These are
the two columns of links on their main home page.

Oddly the links work fine in Konqueror web browser. I've obviously messed up
something in Mozilla with all of the different programs I tried. I realize
this has now wandered off topic, but I would appreciate it if I could get a
fix to resolve this last issue.

Thanks again.

===