[MPlayer-users] How to record the X output

J. Grant jg-lists at jguk.org
Sun Sep 7 11:09:46 CEST 2003

There is not a way, there is proprietary software to do this for X and
also win32.  However, this costs.

Your friend could write a script that takes screenshots 25 times per
sec, then you can reconstruct all those images into a video.  Does
mencoder suppport inputing separate frames like this?

Cheers

JG