[MPlayer-users] Mencoder

moogy moogy at securenet.net
Fri Nov 21 06:08:50 CET 2003

Hello.

I'm new to the list. I work in the 3D field.
This is my question.

When using mencode I can only encode jpg png and tga to an avi.
Is there plans to support more formats like tiff for example.

Also I'm trying to make an avi file that can be read on most OS's
I have a 200 tga files... I've tried a lot of the option in mecoder (command
line ) and I can't get it to work... it can't find some prefs in my root
folder (I'm running it as root). I tried Gmencoder, I was able to a avi...
but I could display it in a player.

Thanks for any help

moogy