[MPlayer-users] Mencoder

Troy D. Strum tstrum at pokotv.com
Fri Nov 21 14:53:30 CET 2003

Hello Moogy,

I work in stop-motion - same challenges.

This works for me:

mogrify -quality 100 -format jpg *.tif
mencoder -v *.jpg -mf on:fps=30 -ovc lavc -lavcopts vcodec=mpeg4 -o
outfile.avi

I think multi-file has changed around a bit, but anyway - that works for me.
Resulting files work perfectly on Windows, Mac and Linux. I just install the
latest DivX package for Windows (and the same for Mac).

- Troy