AW: [MPlayer-users] need help to get a reasonable 640xXXX output

justin case justin_case at gmx.net
Fri Mar 28 21:00:47 CET 2003

..answering myself, lol.

i solved it all! i made vidix work (dunno how..) through vesa and there is
no issue left. the image is purely stunning now!
i also learned, that this combination can outputeven 640x350 when fed with
the right input (anything wich is 640x<=350). this leads to another
question: since all my 16:9 movies are 640x352, the driver switches to
640x480 wich is not needed, since my tv is 16:9. is there a way to force
mplayer to use that output, e.g. by cutting of two lines?

i will also put this into an own thread..

allthebest
/jc