[MPlayer-users] what deinterlace options do you use for dvds?

gabor farkas gabor at realtime.sk
Tue Jan 14 20:49:38 CET 2003

hi,

after a long time using mplayer i got my first dvd ( flcl rulez :-)))

it's an anime dvd....

and of course i started it with 'mplayer -dvd 1'

and it worked,
but it's interlaced.

so i wanted to deinterlace it,
so i started mplayer -pphelp,
and then used 'mplayer -vop pp=lb'....

what are other people's experiences? what is your favourite
deinterlacer?
for me it seemed that all otheres except lb produce blocky picture....

gabor
--
That's life for you, said McDunn.  Someone always waiting for someone
who never comes home.  Always someone loving something more than that