[MPlayer-users] mplayerplugin + phoenix

Sergio del Rio delrio at arrakis.es
Thu Jan 16 13:08:04 CET 2003

I've tried quictime, the nemesis teaser trayler, the matrix
revolution, and kill bill, but the small resolution, de large works but can't see the movie without some stops, due to my bandwidth :(

I thinks is stable in my computer, but the movie is not always smooth,
and cant pause, rewind, ...

If xmms is running can't hear the sound, but browser don't crash never

--
     Sergio del Rio
     delrio at arrakis.es

Linux es aburrido... con Windows nunca sabes cuándo se va a colgar.