[MPlayer-users] what deinterlace options do you use for dvds?

Haas Wernfried w.haas at xover.htu.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Jan 17 22:50:13 CET 2003

hi,
On Tue, Jan 14, 2003 at 08:49:38PM +0100, gabor farkas wrote:
> what are other people's experiences? what is your favourite
> deinterlacer?
> for me it seemed that all otheres except lb produce blocky picture....
after trying all i decided to use "ci", looked best to me on my
pretty old 14'' (or is it even 15''). however i didn't see much
difference between all of them on that monitor.
let's have a poll about this topic somewhere ;)

regards,
	wernfried

--
-> Fppmpppffpppmpfpffmffmppmpm Mfpmmmmmmfmm
-> fpp.mfpmmmmmmfmm at fpfppffpmmpppff.ppmfmfmpm.mmmfmp
-> mfpfmpfmppfm://fpfppffpmmpppff.ppmfmfmpm.mmmfmp/~mmmppmpppmpppppmffppfppp
-> http://www.namesuppressed.com/kenny/