[MPlayer-users] playing DVD

Jan Boros jan.boros at ivata.com
Wed Feb 26 13:53:36 CET 2003

I did try to find som more information about sblive and ac3.
I found this link: http://www.linuxlogin.com/linux/emu10k1.php

page is saying how to set up AC3 Passthrough - this not about we was
talking but interesting is how to load DSP code to sblive and ....

in case that I am using Windowz it's easy, in DVD player I set up audio
SP/DIF OUT and in sounblaster mixer switch on AC3 decoder, and question
is who is decoding driver? or sblive card?

j.