[MPlayer-users] mencoder a-v sync and DVDs (again)

christopher j bottaro cjb at cs.utexas.edu
Wed Feb 12 01:07:22 CET 2003

my bug report is in:
ftp://ftp.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming/kingpin_test.tar.bz2

it includes a sample divx that demonstrates the problem, a verbose log of
mencoder's output which made the divx, and a text file describing the
problem.

i guess what you really need is a stream dump of like the first chapter of the
dvd that causes the problem?  isn't that going to be a huge file?  would it
be acceptable for me to upload it to the ftp server?

i'm not too saavy with digital media terminology, but a stream dump is just
like having the vob file, right?

-- christopher