[MPlayer-users] mencoder a-v sync and DVDs (again)

Corey Hickey bugfood-ml at fatooh.org
Tue Feb 11 08:00:28 CET 2003

D Richard Felker III wrote:
> I'll try to do some testing soon, but right now I don't have a working
> box with dvd drive. So if someone else could check into this it would
> be very good!
>
> Rich

Excellent! I thought Christopher and I were alone on this. If there's
anything I can do to facilitate this, I'd be more than happy to assist.

Does the problem require a DVD drive, or just vob file(s)? I have a
significant portion of one here:
http://bugfood.casa-z.org/mpbug/report2/

...and can provide several more if you need them (don't have a WHOLE lot
of upstream, though).

Heck, if you want a shell account on my machine, I can give you one too.
:) Just mail me off the list if that would be helpful.

-Corey