[MPlayer-users] mencoder a-v sync and DVDs (again)

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Tue Feb 11 08:09:12 CET 2003

Hi,

> > ftp://ftp.mplayerhq/hu/MPlayer/incoming/avsync
> > http://bugfood.casa-z.org/mpbug/report2/
> >
> > I'd really appreciate it if somebody could tell me what's going on.
>
> IMO this is a really serious bug that should be addressed before 0.90
> final! The main purpose of mencoder is probably ripping dvds, and if
> it can't do that properly, it's quite broken... :(

heh
is this the same problem as with mplayer before, that constant 200-300ms
(sometimes random, change per chapter) delay?
i thought the demuxer fix solved it for both mplayer and mencoder...

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

    "However, many people beg for its inclusion in Debian. Why?" - Gabucino
  "Because having new software in Debian is good." - Josselin Mouette
"Because having good software in Debian is new." - Gabucino