[MPlayer-users] Segfault in init_video_codec with OpenDivX files

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Thu Jan 10 05:29:30 CET 2002

Hi,

> The whole message as it was received from the list server was
> attached to my previous message.  In any case, the subject was:
>
>     MPEG files have a vertical ripple with Xv and not with x11 driver
>
> There is a sample of the file uploaded as per the bugreports.html file
> as the name "L&O-12x10(VCD)[TBV].mpg".

ok, i read it.
i downloaded teh uploaded sample, but cannot reproduce your problem.
i see some visual artifacts looks like some small riples, but they are more
like horizontal than vertical. and they are visible with all -vo drivers,
and for me it seems it's encoded into the movie. it is not player problem
imho.

can you describe where can yoru problem easily noticable?
and how does it look like? (maybe screenshot with arrows drawn over it by
gimp, etc)

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu