[MPlayer-users] Segfault in init_video_codec with OpenDivX files

Brian J. Murrell 40ee40875de3fc9a354d811a68849c99 at interlinx.bc.ca
Tue Jan 8 22:57:02 CET 2002

On Tue, Jan 08, 2002 at 07:50:26PM +0200, Arpi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> what was the subject? i can't find it...

The whole message as it was received from the list server was
attached to my previous message.  In any case, the subject was:

    MPEG files have a vertical ripple with Xv and not with x11 driver

There is a sample of the file uploaded as per the bugreports.html file
as the name "L&O-12x10(VCD)[TBV].mpg".

b.

--
Brian J. Murrell