[MPlayer-users] Avi Stream not recognized in Ulead Media Captured DV-AVI

Daniel Kenzelmann TripleD at web.de
Wed Aug 14 01:45:02 CEST 2002

On Tue, 2002-08-13 at 19:15, Steffen Barszus wrote:
> there is under win a programm for converting type-1 DV to type-2. I don't know
> the name right now, if there is an interest for this, I can search a
> littlebit for it (maybe it is called canopus DV-Converter ??). It is Freeware
> so maybe it is a solution for now ?
Hmm .. if it is freeware (and NOT open-source) this won't be
of much interest. (i think A'rpi and Co. have better things to do than
to disassemble some "Free"ware. (AFAIimagine))

If you can contact the author and convince him to release his program
with a GPL-compatible license, then there would be a higher chance to
implement your desired functionality.

Daniel Kenzelmann

--
Kommt ein Vektor zur Drogenberatung:
"Hilfe, ich bin linear abhängig!"

GnuPG Key Fingerprint (ID B2382F29):
1839 78CC 4232 DBB1 B3B2 21F1 3505 E1BB B238 2F29