[MPlayer-users] Avi Stream not recognized in Ulead Media Captured DV-AVI

Steffen Barszus st_barszus at gmx.de
Tue Aug 13 19:35:01 CEST 2002

Am Dienstag, 13. August 2002 18:21 schrieb Arpi:
> Hi,
>
> it's type-1 dv file, isn't a real .avi but raw dv encapsulated into avi
> format. there is directshow filter for windows to support this hack.
>
> afaik nothing can play/handle it under linux, it's on my TODO for a while

there is under win a programm for converting type-1 DV to type-2. I don't know
the name right now, if there is an interest for this, I can search a
littlebit for it (maybe it is called canopus DV-Converter ??). It is Freeware
so maybe it is a solution for now ?

Greets

Steffen

Computer are like air conditioners: They stop working properly,
 if you open windows!